The GCSE Papers provides a broad, coherent and practical GCSE Biology course that develops confidence in science.
GCSE Papers encourage your child to understand the value of science. We also give students the opportunity to apply their knowledge of science and the scientific process in their regular life.
Our GCSE science specifications offer practical work.
The assessments are externally marked.
1. Key Concepts in Biology
- Cell Basics
Cells & Control
- Cell Division
- Specialised Cells & The Nervous System
- The Brain & The Eye
- Sexual & Asexual Reproduction
- DNA & protein synthesis
4. Natural Selections & Genetic Modification
- Natural Selection & Evolution
- Genetic Engineering & Selective Breeding
5. Health, Disease & The Development of Medicine
- Human Disease
- Immune System
6. Plant Structures & their Functions
- Plant growth & Photosynthesis
- Transport in Plants
- Leaf Structure & Function
- Plant Hormones
7. Animal Coordination, Control & Homeostasis
- Menstrual Cycle & pregnancy
- Urinary System
8. Exchange & Transport in Animals
- Circulatory system
9. Ecosystems & Materials
- Feeding Relationships & Organisms in the Environment
- Cycles within Ecosystems
- Humans & The Environment